They were looking for a partner who would be able to launch and manage these new programs, and would also help them brand and promote their existing ones. That’s where we came in.
The Needs We Identified
- The need for a distinct identity for these recruitment programs, in a way that would help each program stand out and attract the specific audience they are meant for.
- The importance of giving the legacy programs a fresh new identity.
- The importance of maintaining the guidelines of the parent brand, even as we created a unique identity for each program.
- The need to address pan-India audiences for some of the programs, which meant an extremely diverse demographic, all with different communication and language proficiencies.
- B-PRO Challenge
This is a new program to shortlist and recruit the top candidates from India’s most premier business schools. Unlike a recruitment program, it was hosted as a case competition with multiple elimination rounds.
- We branded it under the name B-PRO. Rhyming it with Wipro allowed us to create an association with the parent brand. This helped it stand out from numerous such case competitions in the market.
- B-PRO stands for B-School Premier Recruitment Opportune Challenge, which highlights all the salient points of the program. But the short form also indicates what it facilitates (to ‘Be a Pro’).
- We took care of everything from branding and creating the landing page to promoting it through smart communications.
- Wipro Work Integrated Learning Program
This is one of Wipro’s existing recruitment programs for BCA and B.Sc. students. It enables successful candidates to start working at Wipro while also pursuing a fully-funded Masters degree.
- We conducted a brand refresh to highlight the most crucial USP of the program – the fact that it offers students the best of both worlds (a headstart in their career as well as a higher degree).
- We created a unique visual and content identity where the ‘best of both worlds’ concept was brought out.
- We promoted it through comprehensive communications that included email outreach, social media and more.
- Elite National Talent Hunt
This is Wipro’s legacy recruitment program targeted at engineering students. This is a well-known program already, so it already had a certain recall with the audience.
- We retained its most memorable elements so as not to alienate audiences who are already familiar with the brand.
- We featured these elements prominently in our communication – for example, Wipro’s signature colourful circles, and a focus on the audience, directly referring to them as ‘You’.
- We created communication assets for social media, email outreach, ads and more.
- We executed post program promotions and awareness campaigns on social media by featuring videos, testimonials, real life stories from participants among other things.
This is a brand new upgrade program, where Wipro’s shortlisted candidates will get a chance to attend advanced tech training courses. Those who complete these courses will be able to join the company at a higher level with a greater compensation.
- We branded it under the name Velocity – a nod to how the program puts successful candidates on the fast track to success.
- We created whimsical, yet on-brand outreach content that enabled the company to promote this new upgrade program.
- We created a unique visual identity and executed relevant communication assets that set it apart from other, similar upgrade programs of the past.
‘From the outset, We Think North has combined the resources of a full-service agency with the attention to detail and commitment of a boutique agency. By consistently going beyond the brief, they have carved a niche for themselves as digital consultants, creative experts, and strategic partners to our team.’
– Prachi Guron, Director, Recruitment Marketing at Wipro
Signs of the Right Agency that will Create a Profitable Marketing Strategy
If your marketing strategy doesn’t convert you will not see the results you deserve. A profitable marketing strategy can make or break your business.
Save this simplest Guide to Branding that Works for B2B and B2C
Companies don’t just sell products or services. What do we mean by that? Companies and businesses are known for their products and services, yes, but they are much more than that. They sell experiences, values, stories and emotions attached to their product. In other...
Zero Advertising Social Media Marketing – Facts, Myths & The Honest Truth
The internet is flooded with paid advertising. Companies are struggling to get their message across without getting lost in the crowd. A drawback to investing in paid ads is the cost. The cost-per-click (CPC) can be high and differs from platform to platform.
Discuss your goals with us
Contact us for a free consultation.