Aspire For Her is an impact-driven gender-diversity initiative that enables women to enter, persevere and thrive within the workforce. They do this by offering resources, learning opportunities, mentorship and jobs to women from all walks of life. They have several communities, each targeting a different demographic.
The Needs We Identified
- The need for a strong brand identity for this new community that would be memorable and convey exactly what it is all about
- The importance of targeting and appealing to a very niche audience – existing and aspiring women entrepreneurs in India
- The need to amplify reach and spread awareness about the new community to relevant sub-groups (aside from the core target audience)
- The need for a multi-channel launch strategy that would optimise reach across various digital platforms
The Challenges We Faced
- The exclusivity pitfall. This community needed to be more than just an exclusive group for women entrepreneurs. We wanted to be as inclusive as possible, appealing to solopreneurs, home business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs in addition to those with established businesses. This would also allow the community to scale and grow, pan-India.
- The need for distinctiveness. We needed to stand out with this community in a market where more such groups existed. We knew we would have to bring out the specific offerings and approaches that made this community stand out from all the others.
- The brand identity – EntrepreNaari
A simple name that is self-explanatory, and has a unique appeal for Indian audiences. It is trendy and memorable, which allowed us to create brand recall – extremely valuable for a new community in a crowded market.
- A comprehensive launch plan
This included pre-launch social media activities, email marketing, influencer engagement, performance marketing and more. We also planned out the digital launch event, and promoted and marketed it for maximum impact.
- Ongoing communication strategy
We created a longer-term, post-launch strategy for EntrepreNaari to continue amplifying the community’s efforts, keep members engaged and attract new audiences.
- Innovative brand properties
We created and executed several brand properties like #EntrepreNaaritive (where we tell the entrepreneurial stories of community members) and #ShopEntrepreNaari (a platform for EntrepreNaaris to sell their offerings).
Now that’s what we call a successful launch:
- Excitement and high engagement on the pre-launch social media activities
- High turnout for the grand launch event with close to 1000 attendees
- 500+ member sign-ups on Day 1
- The brand name being used colloquially, with women calling themselves EntrepreNaaris
EntrepreNaari: 6 months down the line
- The community has welcomed 10k+ members.
- It has hosted several impactful events, conducted by renowned personalities like Falguni Nayar, Apurva Purohit, Masoom Minawala.
- It has conducted a very successful cohort program in collaboration with HSBC.
- Its most recent ad campaign crossed 1 million impressions on Instagram and recorded 30% conversion rate (3x of industry standards).
- It was talked about by Amitabh Bachchan in the 1000th episode of Kaun Banega Crorepati.
Signs of the Right Agency that will Create a Profitable Marketing Strategy
If your marketing strategy doesn’t convert you will not see the results you deserve. A profitable marketing strategy can make or break your business.
Save this simplest Guide to Branding that Works for B2B and B2C
Companies don’t just sell products or services. What do we mean by that? Companies and businesses are known for their products and services, yes, but they are much more than that. They sell experiences, values, stories and emotions attached to their product. In other...
Zero Advertising Social Media Marketing – Facts, Myths & The Honest Truth
The internet is flooded with paid advertising. Companies are struggling to get their message across without getting lost in the crowd. A drawback to investing in paid ads is the cost. The cost-per-click (CPC) can be high and differs from platform to platform.
Discuss your goals with us
Contact us for a free consultation.